couchpotato permission?! issue - can't rename files?

• <X here is my problem:

has anyone seen a problem where CP isn't able to rename the downloaded file from NZBGet ?

everything works as expected, until the rename part:
    - CP finds the movie and add to snatched list
    - it finds the nzb, sends to NZBGet (movies category)
    - nzbget downloads it, and saves the output to /downloaded/movies

up to that point, it works flawlessly, but then, once the movie is in there, CP can't pick it up and rename it - it just creates a copy with extension .ignored and nothing happens.

the FROM & TO folders in CP are configured as:

TO: is where I store everything > /files/movies

NZB is working flawlessly with SOnarr (nzbDrone) under /downloaded/tvseries and sonarr send it to /files/tvseries upon completion...

has anyone seen anything like this??
    this is my error:

[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Scanning media folder /downloaded/movies/A Good Marriage (2014)...
    [tato.core.plugins.scanner] Download ID provided (tt2180994), but no groups found! Make sure the download contains valid media files (fully extracted).

Everything is extracted and just sitting in there!!! .I've chown the entire folder to nobody:users and made it chmod 777 with no luck... it should not be a permission issue.... everything is RWX

Ideas?

• Look at the umask setting of nzbget, the permission issue is explained in the guide in my signature.

changed umasks from 0022 to 0000, ensure the folder which it was writing to was also 2777, i've made taht folder and the file in it wide open...

nothing... still same error:

06-29 18:49:34INFO[tato.core.plugins.renamer] The Man with the Iron Fists 2012 UNRATED 720p BluRay X264 AMIABLE.cp(tt1258972) not found in downloaders

06-29 18:49:34INFO[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Scanning media folder /POOL/FILES/DOWNLOADS/Torrent/_Unpack/_Movies/The.Man.with.the.Iron.Fists.2012.UNRATED.BDRip.XviD-AMIABLE.cp(tt1258972)...

06-29 18:49:34INFO[tato.core.plugins.scanner] Download ID provided (tt1258972), but no groups found! Make sure the download contains valid media files (fully extracted).

• A pooling solution: where you combine multiple disk filesystems and shows you one. Like aufs or mhdfs

i was afraid you were talking about that.. Yes, ZFS. just wanted to be sure to avoid answering some weird crap. haha :)

but renaming teh folder solved. I guess i picked the one folder name on earth it doesn't allow.

now is it all fine

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!