Nginx (websites) plugin not working

• Raspberry Pi, clean OMV 2.0.15 image. Installed only nginx plugin through webUI. Problem remains after updating to 2.1.
    Web interface works. But I can't add servers in nginx (websites) plugin. That is, clicking on 'Add' does nothing. Refreshing list of servers gives error message 'communication failure'.
    Also 'omv-mkconf nginx' says 'Site configuration file 'openmediavault-nginx' not found.'

Anything I can do?

• Do you see an upgrade in the update manager??? You should be on this version:

openmediavault-nginx (2.0-2)

Remember it is a holiday here. Aaron may not get it in the repo til Monday.

• For me it does not work. I am on 2.1 (came from 1.0) and there are no further package updates.
    Purge and reinstall of the addons did not resolve this issue. Shout i create a config file for openmediavault-nginx? Can i follow the originla configuration and where should i put it?

Best regards

• Finally it worked. This is what did the trick: purge and reinstall the omv-plugins. Afterwards the update to openmediavault-nginx 2.0-2 is offered in the updater. It needes another reboot but now i can add servers.
    In the first place i did the update from omv 1.0 kralizec to 2.1. The update to openmediavault-nginx 2.0-2 was not offered in the updates. I stuck at 1.3.x.

• When you see a plugin that does not install and you know there is a newer version you should always purge the old version and then install the new.

This is when we change from one release to another, like from OMV 1.x to OMV 2.x.

• Hi,

I deinstalled and reinstalled the plugin with the web-gui without success.

Then I did this:
    apt-get purge openmediavault-nginx

and:
    apt-get install openmediavault-nginx

But I still do not get the 2.0.2 offered. Stuck with 1.3.1

Any ideas?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!