Plex folders not working

• I just installed the plea plugin (I've been running the Plex server off my mac mini for the last few years) and would like to move it to the server. The problem is that I'm also running Snapraid/aufs and afp (not SMB/CIFS). I have a movies, and tv shows folder that are created on the poolshare and when I direct Plex to that to search for movies it only comes up with 27 of the about 500 I have. Same thing with TV shows. I'm guessing since AUFS load balances the hdd's that it's only finding what's on one HDD? I'm not really sure what to think. Could anyone help me try and sort this out? Thanks so much ahead of time, you guys have been awesome.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Probably a permission issue. You can visualize the whole structure with tree (apt-get install tree)

Then run

tree /media/ -L 2 -pudg or tree /media/ -L 3 -pdug

You will have to reset permissions in every disk, reset permissions applied over a pool don't work.

So create a root share for every disk, then use the reset utility next to the shared folders section

• You are awesome. That is all. Thanks so much!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!