problems with plugins especially plex

• I couldn't reach the webinterface of plexmediaserver anymore. I thougth deinstalling and reinstalling would be a good idea....
    I deinstalled it, but there is still the tick that it is installed. Now i can't install it anymore ...

• Offizieller Beitrag

What did you do before the loss of access? Did you manually update it?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I did no manual update. But i had the general update issue from the sticky thread. Plex was also not playing videos anymore but music worked still.
    When I try to remove the plugin over the GUI it says it its not installed and therefore not removed

• But i had the general update issue from the sticky thread.

What do you mean by this???? What sticky thread??? Give a link to it. 95 percent of the people that have an issue with Plex are upgrading to an Ubuntu package. In the UI of plex when you get the upgrade available message you cannot upgrade via the link on that message. You should always upgrade via the Update Manager in OMV's web GUI.

apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-plexmediaserver
    apt-get --purge remove plexmediaserver

Then reinstall via the plugin section of OMV.

• OMV 1.18 CRON-APT Error: The value 'stable' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources

that one....I did no update on the plex UI

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!