Syncthing GUI not working

• I'm having some problems with syncthing.

I installed the plugin, the service appears to be running but I'm unable to access the GUI.

the GUI address is set on 127.0.0.1 the port is 8384 pretty much as per standard installation.

if I interrogate the system via SSH it says that the service is running for my user.

I'm having the same issue on my main server and on my Raspberry Pi but I want to fix the main server first as the Raspberry pi is also giving me a "bad gateway" issue..... ?( I'll leave the Pi problems for another thread ....

thanks

FT

edit:
    I also checked the Syncthing log and there are no error messages. the log details all ports that syncthing is listening to and the device ID...

• Offizieller Beitrag

That is for security reasons. There is a note telling to use 0.0.0.0 if you want all PCs to access it. Some people will just use vpn, x forwarding, or remotedesktop plugin to access locally and then 127.0.0.1 will work fine.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• In the settings of the plugin, which I have not seen, there is a place to put an ip address to bind the guI for syncthing to that address. Well if you put 0.0.0.0 there it will bind it to all addresses. So no matter which you try to access from you will reach the syncthing gui. Change the address to 0.0.0.0 and save settings again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!