pyload: no plugin updates available

• Hi there,
    I just installed pyLoad via OMV-Extras Plugin. I made a clean install, all worked well. After starting pyLoad, I found these Warnings in the pyload Log:

Besides that the plugins are not updated, I was not able to connect to the premium account of uploaded.to. The password could not be saved whatever I tried.
    Does someone have a hint for me what I could do to get it to work?
    Thanks in advance,
    topi
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit: Just for the record, I crosschecked my premium account credentials with JDownloader and it all works fine there.

OpenMediaVault 6.x (most recent stable version) -- 64 bit -- OMV-Extras 6.x (most recent stable version) -- Default Kernel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von topi ()

• Updated the plugin as it looks like they have move hosting to github. Try version 1.0.3 of the plugin.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Thanks jhmiller,
    I installed version 1.0.3 of the pyload plugin from the Download Managers Testing repository. That did the trick :)

So pyload connects now flawlessly to the update server and the password of my premium account of uploaded.to is now saved, too.
    There are just two minor issues to mention:

Code
    WARNING HOOK AntiStandby: Unable to change system power state | [Errno 2] No such file or directory

and
    the pyload icon is missing in the sidebar of the OMV GUI.

Perhaps you mya look into it before adding version 1.0.3 to the stable repo.
    Thanks again,
    topi

OpenMediaVault 6.x (most recent stable version) -- 64 bit -- OMV-Extras 6.x (most recent stable version) -- Default Kernel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von topi ()

• I have the same Problems.

How can i update to 1.0.3? I cannot find a 1.0.3 Version in my OMV-extras.

You need to enable the download managers testing repo. If you already have it enabled disable it (save/apply) and re-enable it.

@topi
    The warning is normal if a file has not been created, I did not find info on where it should be or what it should contain so I just disabled that plugin via pyloads settings.
    I will fix the icon issue soon.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Hi,
    i always get the following error when pyload (1.0.3) tries to decrypt an serienjunkies.org link.
    I removed pyload an did a fresh install, but this doesn't help.

Any advise?

19014.08.2015 19:31:27WARNINGDownload failed: ul_tvp-defiance-s03e10-1080p.html | File not found18914.08.2015 19:31:27DEBUGHOSTER BasePlugin[1]: LOAD URL http://download.serienjunkies.…efiance-s03e10-1080p.html | cookies=True | get={} | req=None | decode=True | multipart=False | post={} | ref=True | just_header=True18814.08.2015 19:31:27DEBUGHOSTER BasePlugin[1]: Redirect #0 to: http://download.serienjunkies.…0-1080p.html18714.08.2015 19:31:27DEBUGHOSTER BasePlugin[1]: PROCESS URL http://download.serienjunkies.…efiance-s03e10-1080p.html | PLUGIN VERSION 0.4518614.08.2015 19:31:27DEBUGHOOK UserAgentSwitcher: Use custom user-agent string: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.018514.08.2015 19:31:27DEBUGHOOK UserAgentSwitcher: Use custom user-agent string: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.018414.08.2015 19:31:27INFODownload starts: ul_tvp-defiance-s03e10-1080p.html

• Hi thstorm,
    I could reproduce this error. There seems to be a somehow confusing situation in the pyload community regarding supporting/not supporting serienjunkies.org at all in recent and future versions of pyload. See the discussion here: http://forum.pyload.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3680&start=50 .
    I made a crosscheck with the OMV-JDownloader-Plugin. There, all works fine.

• Damn....

One more question: I want to change the crypter-file Serienjunkiesorg.py with the fixed on (from the pyload forum) . But where is the crypters-folder on OMV? The folder /home/pyload/.pyload/userplugins/crypters is completly empty in my installation.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!