Pyload doesn't work

• I want to install and use pyload (after I have no idea how I can access to the jdownloader).

the installation went well but when I open the pyload Tab, i get "Critical error while processing request: "

And the Tab-Window in OMV doesn't show anything.

how can I make it run?

• I tried to install it via putty, but it didn't run either. then reinstalled it in OMV and now i get this when i try to enable it:

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; invoke-rc.d 'pyload' start 2>&1': Starting pyload: invoke-rc.d: initscript pyload, action "start" failed.

Fehler #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; invoke-rc.d 'pyload' start 2>&1': Starting pyload: invoke-rc.d: initscript pyload, action "start" failed.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc:176
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(141): OMVSysVInitScript->invoke('start')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(61): OMVSysVInitScript->start()
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/pyload.inc(91): OMVSysVInitScript->exec()
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(206): OMVModulePyload->startService()
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #12 {main}

• Have you installed using SSH or directly from the webGUI?
    I had an error also when I tried to install via SSH, so someone "fully qualified" here in the forum asked me to install "ALWAYS" the plugins using the WebGUI.

DISCLAIMER: :!: I'm not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I don't explain as good as you would want. :!:

My NAS:
    Always the latest OMV Erasmus running on an AMD Sempron 3850 @1.3GHz with 4.9.0 Backports Kernel
    with 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO for OpenMediaVault & 2x500GB Primary Data HDD + 1TB Secondary HDD for Backup & 2TB USB 3.0 External HDD for offline backup

Plugin list:
    Flash Memory, Locate, OMV-Extras.org, RSnapshot, Sensors, Syncthing, SMB/CIFS, SSH, USB Backup
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zitat

The Schrödinger's code is that one which is going to work and it's full of bugs at the same time; until you test it, you won't be able to determine it.

• Zitat

I want to install and use pyload (after I have no idea how I can access to the jdownloader). the installation went well but when I open the pyload Tab, i get "Critical error while processing request: "And the Tab-Window in OMV doesn't show anything.

Same here ;(

• Has anybody found a solution yet?
    Do I need to update anything or do I need to configure pyLoad to use another Python version?

This is my error log?

• CookieError: Illegal key value: X-OPENMEDIAVAULT-WEBGUI-$1$IQ6ffZ50$C/KUZU5LsIoYjzxP26DLe

Normally points to a cache issue, clear your browsers cache and try again.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Does not change anything. Tried it with several browsers, no success. Also new downloaded Portable Versions of Chrome and Firefox do not work.

I read somewhere also something about Beaker Bug and old Python Versions, but apt-get update does not give any newer versions of python.

• I have read some time ago that Pyload would not upgrade anymore (if you are using the plugin). I could confirm that because I could see "neew updates available!" when logged on pyload interface but in the logs I could read that Pyload could not connect to the update server.

DISCLAIMER: :!: I'm not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I don't explain as good as you would want. :!:

My NAS:
    Always the latest OMV Erasmus running on an AMD Sempron 3850 @1.3GHz with 4.9.0 Backports Kernel
    with 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO for OpenMediaVault & 2x500GB Primary Data HDD + 1TB Secondary HDD for Backup & 2TB USB 3.0 External HDD for offline backup

Plugin list:
    Flash Memory, Locate, OMV-Extras.org, RSnapshot, Sensors, Syncthing, SMB/CIFS, SSH, USB Backup
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zitat

The Schrödinger's code is that one which is going to work and it's full of bugs at the same time; until you test it, you won't be able to determine it.

• I tried to install the latest pyLoad version via git, but the result stays the same.

Here are some infos:

Code
    python --version
    Python 2.7.3

Code
    cat /etc/debian_version

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this problem?

best regards

• New version just released (1.0.4)
    Update manager should now work.
    Fixed some issues found while testing as well, It might be work uninstalling the old version first but you should be able to upgrade.

• @Tiuz
    Did you try a clean install (uninstall old version first)?

I don't think its a code issue as it would be happening to a lot more users. To me it looks unrelated to the link you posted as he could use private mode and i believe you said you could not.

• yes I uninstalled it first. Hadn't installed the openmediavault version the last try at all.

private mode works for me, but very slow. But all other browser, also new installed ones, won't work.

I thought it could be due to backport kernel, but starting with the standard kernel doesn't change the error.

• The whole point of OMV having plugins it to avoid users having problems such as yours.
    I would uninstall everything you have done manually to install pyload and then use the plugin. Your slow browsing is a sign that your using builtin server and not threaded (plugin uses by default) server.

• just wanted to post the solution to the pyload being extremely slow issue. after you install pyload from the plugin page, open the default port (8888) in the firewall, login w/ the default user/pass. Then go to config > webinterface and change the "server" from built-in to threaded. That fixed the issue for me. (make sure to restart the process and you'll see the difference)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!