WebGui loads too long

• Hi guys,

i found a lot of topics here in the forum about not loading webguis. But i found not exactly the same problem i have.
    My WebGUI loads very long. After 15 minutes i get the login box or sometimes only the blue/gray background with the omv logo.
    When i login the trobbler with "loading" appears but nothing happen. I watched in firebug the network traffic... approx. 100 .js files to load. But no Backand after all .js files were loaded.
    I tried different Browsers and private mode. Everywhere the same.

A month ago i updated to stoneburner an it run well since yesterday!
    I only use omv-extra plugins excepted a week ago. I installed gitlab but i had no problems the whole week.
    My System is OMV stoneburner, backport kernels installed.

I have access to all shares and to my plexmediaserver.
    Gitlab ships his own nginx and it is very very fast!

i have no clue why my backend is so slow and why i can't login!?
    well i also have only remote access to my nas.

hope someone here can help me...

Greez
    Johannes

• I tried

Code
    omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean

nothing happend

i tried omv-firstaid and reconfigured the webgui... no changes - still slow

Some outputs:

netstat -ntap

dpkg -l | grep openmedia

omv-engined -f -d

Code
    Child (pid=21721) terminated with exit code 0
    RPC response (service=UserMgmt, method=getGroupList): {"response":{"total":2,"data":[{"name":"normal","gid":1000,"members":["herb"],"system":false,"comment":"Normale User"},{"name":"Medien","gid":1001,"members":[],"system":false,"comment":"Zugriff auf Medien wie Filme usw."}]},"error":null}
    Child process forked (pid=21729)
    Executing RPC (service=UserMgmt, method=getGroupList, params={"start":0,"limit":null,"sortfield":null,"sortdir":null}, context={"username":"admin","role":1}) ...
    SIGCHLD received ...
    Child (pid=21726) terminated with exit code 0
    RPC response (service=UserMgmt, method=getGroupList): {"response":{"total":2,"data":[{"name":"normal","gid":1000,"members":["herb"],"system":false,"comment":"Normale User"},{"name":"Medien","gid":1001,"members":[],"system":false,"comment":"Zugriff auf Medien wie Filme usw."}]},"error":null}
    SIGCHLD received ...
    Child (pid=21729) terminated with exit code 0

df -h

Code
    Dateisystem                                            Größe Benutzt Verf. Verw% Eingehängt auf
    rootfs                                                   48G    4,6G   41G   10% /
    udev                                                     10M       0   10M    0% /dev
    tmpfs                                                   384M    500K  384M    1% /run
    /dev/disk/by-uuid/5d01dab7-b947-4ba0-92ab-40ab260e78f2   48G    4,6G   41G   10% /
    tmpfs                                                   5,0M       0  5,0M    0% /run/lock
    tmpfs                                                   768M    4,0K  768M    1% /run/shm
    tmpfs                                                   1,9G       0  1,9G    0% /tmp
    /dev/mapper/vg1000-lv                                   2,7T    944G  1,8T   35% /media/c7b0f431-873b-46cd-aa11-48d30a73f18c
    /dev/sdd1                                               917G    836G   81G   92% /media/6766f403-0817-4595-9c16-1e1eb9a36b9a
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Maybe gitlab conflicts with or overwrote some of the nginx settings needed for OMV??

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hard to say without knowing what gitlab changed. Try:

apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• tried it, tried almost everything... always the same - no chance to log in.

so i did a new and frash installation and to my surprise.. its the same O.o
    what happen here? The question is: why worked owncloud and gitlab and the omv webgui not?

any suggestions?

• find out that the webgui works perfekt after i restarted the network interfaces.

Seems that i got some problems during installation with resolv.conf
    this threat solved this one: /etc/resolvconf/update.d/libc: Warning: /etc/resolv.conf is not a symbolic link to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf

Second i found ist that webgui is not working on port 80 but for example on port 8888. Any clues?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!