Install OS to RAID 1?

• I've just returned to OMV after experimenting with a different setup, and I'm very pleased to see the project still active and well maintained.

I have 2 disks that I want to use for OS install to RAID 1, but in the standard installation setup, I didn't see an option to install the OS to a RAID, and I don't see any similar option in the GUI.

Is there a step somewhere that I missed?

OMV 5.6.26-1 (Usul); Shuttle XPC SH67H3; Intel Core i5-2390T; 8 GB DDR3-1333 RAM; 128GB SanDisk Z400s SSD (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (primary storage); WD Red 2TB (backup and archive storage).

• Thank you for the quick response. I don't mean to change the topic, but if I just leave the installation, as is, and set up my RAID, if my OS disk fails and I do a fresh install of OMV, will it detect the RAID?

OMV 5.6.26-1 (Usul); Shuttle XPC SH67H3; Intel Core i5-2390T; 8 GB DDR3-1333 RAM; 128GB SanDisk Z400s SSD (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (primary storage); WD Red 2TB (backup and archive storage).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!