Sickrage no new shows

• Hello,

I have a problem with the Sickbeard/sickrage plugin. I use Sickrage and when i try to find a random show, nothing is found with TheTVDB or TVRage. I was not on the latest release from the testing repo, so i updated to 1.09, but this didn't resolve the problem.

New episodes for a present serie are found (and) downloaded, however new series are not found when adding those.

I did try to enable the debug from Sickrage, but this didn't showed any errors, in the debug log is only:

2015-09-15 13:50:44 DEBUG Thread-37 :: Searching for Show with searchterm: myshowname on Indexer: TVRage
    2015-09-15 13:50:43 DEBUG Thread-37 :: Searching for Show with searchterm: myshowname on Indexer: theTVDB

I have: SR Version: BRANCH: (master) / COMMIT: (89efb07b1e482a6c8b21b0ac4e18e069d25c856e)

All updates are installed (except the latest Plex). So i use OMV 2.1.14

I assume that it is a bad idea to update from sickrage? Sickrage is stating that there are 727 commits, is this normal?

Anyone an idea what causes this problem and how to fix it?

Thanks,
    Roland

• I already fixed this. Just to share this info:

I understood that TVRage is not available anymore. When i select specificly TheTVDB (instead of All indexers), the issue is not present any more. I understood that in the currently release from Sickrage the TVRage option is removed.

From the Sickrage forum: TVRage is down so there you won't find anything. If you update SR you will find that TVRage is also gone from SR. Did you try choosing theTVDB specifically? Maybe if you update things will get working again.. If not post your issue on github and you might get your answer. https://github.com/SiCKRAGETV/sickrage-issues

So when a new Sickrage is made available through the package update from the testing repo, this issue should be solved, for now it is fixed for me by selecting only TheTVDB

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!