TFTP Server not running

• I recently got Open Media Vault 0.4.6 running on a box for testing purposes.
    I installed many plugins and they all work flawless except DNS and DHCP plugin and the TFTP Service.
    Both gave me pretty much the same error.
    I removed the DNS and DHCP plugin first of all because i believed it was messing up with the TFTP service ,
    (probably I'm wrong about it) and second of all because I have an alternative solution for that.
    Even after that, TFTP service didn't start with the same error :

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; sudo invoke-rc.d 'tftpd-hpa' start 2>&1': Starting HPA's tftpd: in.tftpdinvoke-rc.d: initscript tftpd-hpa, action "start" failed.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc:161
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(135): OMVSysVInitScript->invoke('start')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(58): OMVSysVInitScript->start()
    #2 /var/www/openmediavault/module/tftp.inc(80): OMVSysVInitScript->exec()
    #3 [internal function]: OMVTFTPModule->updateService(Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/notify.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/tftp.inc(121): OMVNotifyDispatcher->notify(8, 'org.openmediava...', Array)
    #6 [internal function]: TFTPRpc->set(Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(265): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('TFTP', 'set', Array)
    #9 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #10 {main}

Hope this helps.
    Thanks in advance.
    LeonC

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!