Un-Raid + Re-Raid HDD / Failed to wipe HDD

• Hello. I have been trying to get my server up and running. I have 2 new 1TB hard drives. One wipes fine but the other one fails to format. It gives the error

"
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; blockdev --rereadpt '/dev/sdb' 2>&1': BLKRRPART: Device or resource busy
    "

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; blockdev --rereadpt '/dev/sdb' 2>&1': BLKRRPART: Device or resource busyFailed to execute command 'export LANG=C; blockdev --rereadpt '/dev/sdb' 2>&1': BLKRRPART: Device or resource busy

• Hello. I have been trying to get my server up and running. I have 2 new 1TB hard drives. These 2 drives where in a striped configuration on FreeNas, until that did not work out. I took the drives out, and tried to format them in windows. It gave me issues but eventually I got one of them formatted. The other gave me errors. Then I put them both in the server, installed OMV and tried to format them.One wipes fine but the other one fails to format. It gives the error"Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; blockdev --rereadpt '/dev/sdb' 2>&1': BLKRRPART: Device or resource busy"Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!