Mail notification each time I log into Web-GUI, how to switch off?

• OMV 2.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mail notification each time I log into Web-GUI, how to switch off?

Hello,

since I updated to OMV 2.X I keep getting notification mails each time I log into the web gui. I would appreciate such a message for failed login attempts, but for a successful login it is spam for me. I tried finding a switch where I can turn this message off, but I did not find any.

Subject:
      Your user account was used to log in to the openmediavault control panel via a web browser.

Body:

Source Code

1. Dear <UserName>,
      2. your user account was used to log in to gnas (::ffff:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX) via a web browser.
      3. Date and time: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 17:07:36 +0100
      4. Remote address: ::ffff:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
      5. User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
      6. If you recently logged in to the control panel, you can disregard this email. If you have not logged in recently and believe someone may have accessed your account, you should reset your password.
      7. Sincerely,
      8. your openmediavault system
      Display All
    • Have the same problem and want to disable this login notification. It's very annoying. Where can I/we turn it off instead of turning off the whole notifications?

Thanks in advance
      OMV-Server-HW: MoBo Fujitsu D3417-B2 (Intel-LAN), Intel Xeon E3-1245 v6 Kaby Lake (4x3.70GHz), 16GB-Ram ECC UDIMM, 1x512GB SSD Samsung 850 Pro (sda2 - 30GB system, 4GB swap, sda5/rest - for work), 1x 10TB WD Red Pro, 1x 3TB WD Red (both basic setup) - Digibit R1 Sat-IP-Server with SatIP-Axe-Firmware

OMV-Server-SW: Debian Stretch with backports-Kernel (always up-to-date), OMV v4 (always latest), omv-extras-plugin (always latests), AutoShutdown-Plugin, Virtualbox (with DSM 6.2.x), Docker with PlexMediaServer, TVHeadendServer (unstable release)

BackupServer: Synology DS1010+ with 4GB Ram, 9TB@SHR (different hdd's), DSM 5.2-5967-2
    • Strange, I only got couple of them, when logging in from new machine. After I log in couple of time it stops.

Sent from my phone
      omv 3.0.56 erasmus | 64 bit | 4.7 backport kernel
      SM-SC846(24 bay)| H8DME-2 |2x AMD Opteron Hex Core 2431 @ 2.4Ghz |49GB RAM
      PSU: Silencer 760 Watt ATX Power Supply
      IPMI |3xSAT2-MV8 PCI-X |4 NIC : 2x Realteck + 1 Intel Pro Dual port PCI-e card
      OS on 2×120 SSD in RAID-1 |
      DATA: 3x3T| 4x2T | 2x1T