SickBeard, error: gateway Time-out

• A few days ago I installed sickbeard, after that, in a first attempt to access the sickbeard page (NAS_IP/sickbeard/) the browser back me a "Gateway Time-out". Hours later I try again, and "oh surprise" works.
    After that I configured, started using it, and transmission begins download some chapters.
    Today when I try to access, the browser again returns "Gateway Time-out", like it didn't find the page.
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, change the repository, restart the service via terminal, but nothing has worked.

Any idea to find / solve the problem?
    Thanks.

5.6.5-1 (Usul)
    HP ProLiant G7 MicroServer N54L AMD Turion II / 4GB
    Kingston SSDNow 200 30GB (OS), 4 x WD red 2TB SATA3 (Data)

• This might be related to the split in the SickRage Dev team. This post has more info and a potential solution:

SickRage python error

"Standing on the shoulders of giants"

omv 2.1.23 Stoneburner - 64 bit
    plugins - transmission, clamav, usbbackup, mysql, website
    sickbeard, couchpotato, subsonic, extplorer
    HP Proliant N40L Microserver - AMD Turion II - 4Gb DDR3 - 250GB 3.5" system drive
    2 x 2TB WD Green (EZRX) - Mirrored

Used (so far) as video vault, subsonic music server, home PC backup , personal photo store with autodrop from Android phones.

• I'm also getting a timeout. I installed it a few days ago and haven't been able to get it to come up in the broswer yet. Status says it is running. I've tried enabling/disabling a few times before I gave up and moved on.

• Thanks Culprit, I read this post. Although I am quite newbie, I think it's not quite the same.
    I uninstall Sickbeard and Couchpotato and I reinstalled Sickbed again, but this time using SSL not ProxyPass and it works!?. If I change to ProxyPass go back to not have access to Web client.
    Strangely after Sickbed is running, I reinstalled CouchPotato and now it does not work?!. I access the wizard page (NAS_IP: 5050/# wizard/) but I get a black page, I could not do anything.
    Now I'm finding why Sickbeard do not find any episode and yet I see when I search manually in the provider page, but that's another story ...

5.6.5-1 (Usul)

• Thanks Culprit, you were right, and as noted in the link, changing the repository I solved the problem.

5.6.5-1 (Usul)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!