Install OMV on Raspbian Jessie Rpi2

• Hi, I'm running OMV on a raspberry pi B using the iso image as starting point.
    I have also a RaspberryPi2 with Raspian and Kodi installed. I want to move all to the Rpi2 but I think I will have a big issue: Jessie Raspbian X/
    How can I keep on the same operating system Kodi and OMV?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

It'll be the same process as here except you need to change stoneburner to erasmus
    This should install the OVM 3.0beta which runs on Jessie

I don't recommend doing that yet...

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Up to you. I don't recommend running kodi and omv on any box together. RPis are cheap enough. Buy another one.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• The issue is that I already have rpi1-model B but plex plugin isn't supported, needs rpi2. Switching OMV on rpi2 and kodi on rpi-model B is a waste of power I think, kodi required more power than OVM, isn't it?

• Offizieller Beitrag

While I agree it is wasting power, I ran openelec on an RPi B for a long time with no issues. I just know that having kodi and omv on the same system is more trouble than it is worth.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!