Insserv errors when updating

• phpVirtualbox is running. It shows my machines unaccessible.

ZFS upgraded to v2, but as it showed so many insserv loop errors I thought the installation was reverted and deleted the scripts.
    Is there any way of uninstalling and clean install ZFS while recovering my pool?

• I uninstalled teh ZFS plugin and reinstalled again. It showed some errors, I could read something like "there's no zfs-mount" file present, but I could not copy-paste anything from the status window in this omv v2, as it's self refreshing every 10 seconds and it prevents scrolling or even select all and copy.

The plugin seems to be at least partially installed and I managed to import my pool. Then I could restore my settings backup for emby from the ZFS pool.
    I doubt it's correctly functioning, as it has some latency while browsing the directories (halts for 5-10sec while issuing ls) and there are no zfs scripts in /etc/init.d

Also, now I can access to omv gui with chrome, only shows the omv logo. Cleaning temp files/cache or issuing Ctrl-F5 does nothing. I'm forced to use Edge.
    Oh, god... messing with updates still gets crappy.

• Hello SubZero, I've been out today.
    I still want to make sure that the zfs scripts where updated with the reinstall, but other than that, seems that all is right and correctly running.
    Thank you so much for your help! May the magic kings bring you some nice presents today! :thumbup:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Forgot about that, is pascua de los negros.

Make sure you start preparing, OMV will soon updating to 3.0, that means base distro upgrade to Jessie (sysVinit to systemd) . The beta goes fine upgrading, you'll still have to drop down to console to fix apt-get.
    Make sure to get rid of owncloud as a plugin as it has been discontinued, choose an alternative like docker.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!