CouchPotato and snatching to black hole

• Hi all,

For some time now ive been having issues with couchpotato not being able to snatch torrents from IPTorrents. I use the latest version and set it up with my login details all of which seems to work fine. I then add a movie which i know exists on IPtorrents but Couch will not snatch it. I have set it to download the torrent to a watched folder on my RAID array.

Is there any permissions i need to change? I was under the impression i shouldnt have too with the plugin version. Couch doesnt show me any error in its logs either so im clueless on where to start to diagnose.

Cheers

• Try enabling the debug and development options in the settings>General options (show advanced must be on)
    Try that and see if the logs show any other info.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• OK my normal info log shows this entry:

[

Code
    01-05 20:31:30 INFO[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get https://iptorrents.eu/t?l48=&free=on&q=%22ant+man%22+2015&qf=#torrents&p=1, data: []

And my error log has only one entry which is:

Code
    01-05 20:29:41 ERROR[chpotato.core._base._core] OpenSSL not available, please install for better requests validation: `https://pyopenssl.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install.html`: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/_base/_core.py", line 84, in dependencies import OpenSSL ImportError: No module named OpenSSL
  • Could you try apt-get install python-lxml and then try downloading a torrent again.

• Yep i did that last night all working now :)

Isn't this something that can be included in the plugin install script?

I did have some issues with ACLs on the shared folder, i had to set the "other" section to read/write/execute otherwise Couch wasnt able to create folders and files on my shared folder.

Cheers

• I will add it to the plugin so it is installed but wanted to confirm it was the correct thing to install.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!