Sickrage issue after update

• I am also having this error. My problem is after uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it I can't even add a fork. I get a "failed to set configuration" error when I go to add a fork. Here's the details:

Code
    Error #3002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to set configuration' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sickbeard.inc:453
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSickbeard->setFork(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setFork', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sickbeard', 'setFork', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}
  • I tried enabling the plugin using the sickbeard repo. Then when I add the fork I don't get the error. However, the fork doesn't show in the dropdown of available repositories that I can select. Is there something I'm missing?

Ok. figured out that deleting cache and cookies presents the fork in the repo dropdown. Was able to get sickrage to run with new repo.

• I was getting 502 Bad Gateway errors whenever I tried to get to SickRage, I thought it was something with SSH, file permissions, or nginx, but finally switching the fork from SICKRAGETV/Sickrage.git to Sickrage/Sickrage.git is what finally worked. Thank you!

• But how to install the fork in the first place? I added the new fork in the 'forks' tab, saved/reloaded and afterwards I still have the choice between the original Sickbeard, the old SickRage and cytec's Sickbeard. No mention of the new fork.

When I try to change anything with the newly entered fork, OMV gives me an error message (OMV 2.2.2, plugin 1.0.10 from OMV-extras):

Code
    Error #3002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to set configuration' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sickbeard.inc:453
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSickbeard->setFork(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setFork', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sickbeard', 'setFork', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

edit: ok, resolved itself with a purging of the cache... d'oh.

• It looks like a newer version for OMV 2.x was never released. There is no 2.x branch for the plugin either. The easiest way for you to get this working is to edit these files with the changes you see in that link from my last post.

There are 2 changes you need to make to this file.
    /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sickbeard

Then one change to this file:
    usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sickbeard.inc

After you make the changes reboot and it should work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!