Sickrage issue after update

• After updating sickrage Service failing to start wit the error:

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; invoke-rc.d 'sickbeard' start 2>&1': Starting SickBeard
    invoke-rc.d: initscript sickbeard, action "start" failed.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc:176
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(141): OMVSysVInitScript->invoke('start')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(61): OMVSysVInitScript->start()
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sickbeard.inc(116): OMVSysVInitScript->exec()
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(206): OMVModuleSickbeard->startService()
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #12 {main}

Has anyone seen this?

• look at the sickrage logs, it looks like it is not starting successfully.
    Log files should be in /var/opt/sickbeard/logs

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• What fork are you using, SiCKRAGETV/SickRage or SickRage/SickRage?

Users have said the best fork to use is the new SickRage/SickRage

• just so you know the new fork works (just tested it)
    The fork your using it trying to install urlib3 but is failing and that is why it is not starting.

• i'm getting the following error when trying to run SickRage from the new repo.

I have ran a fresh install of OMV and installed the plugin.

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/opt/sickbeard/lib/tornado/web.py", line 1390, in _execute
    result = self.prepare()
    File "/opt/sickbeard/lib/tornado/web.py", line 2103, in prepare
    raise HTTPError(self._status_code)
    HTTPError: HTTP 404: Not Found

any ideas?

EDIT!
    ok, this is weird the embedded web interface shows sickrage as it should....

EDIT!
    nevermind, all working now.

Now to try and install Deluge..

• Due to the changes made by echel0n to the SiCKRAGETV/SickRage fork it will no longer work.

The plugin uses the python source code to run but that fork no longer uses source files, it now uses a package install method that the plugin will not work with.
    If you want to run that fork you should uninstall the plugin and manually setup it up yourself.

• Hey jhmiller

Since changing to the new sickrage/sickrage fork my rars will no longer extract.
    When i try to enable to setting it comes up with an error "Unrar Executable Not Found"

any ideas how to fix?

• Offizieller Beitrag

There appears to be some drama with the dev team for SR and the original dev for the fork, so my only advise is to shut it down and backup your database with the plugin FIRST. Then, add this fork:

https://github.com/SickRage/SickRage.git

After is done installing it, restore from your backup. This worked for me and for a few other friends of mine. It seems legit and the devs are supporting also through their IRC channel. But if this continues, I think we better start looking at an alternative such as Sonarr. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm about to start testing it soon.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!