Can't start DOCKER

• From the last OMV update I can't start back docker. It happened to be offline while I was replacing a disk.
    Now every time I enable and save, throws some error saying "communication failure" or "504 Gateway Time-out"

Does anyone knows whats the problem about?
    Thanks.

• Try to change the api listenig port in the settings page of the plugin, then save. Wait a bit to see if it works, if not change again back to the port it was using before. Do this a number of times (up to 10 times) until it works (if it does). I'm seeing this problem from time to time but have a really hard tie to reproduce the problem at will...

• Hi Nicjo. That also didn't work. "Gateway Error"
    And every time I do a save, processor usage raises around 20% and also memory.
    Process list shows one omv-engined fixed at @20% cpu for each attempt.

• Thank you.

Code
    ps aux | grep docker
    root      4860  0.0  0.0 199752 31436 ?        Sl   08:05   0:02 /usr/bin/docker daemon -p /var/run/docker.pid -H unix:///var/run/docker.sock -H tcp://127.0.0.1:42005 -g /var/lib/docker/openmediavault
    root      5243  0.0  0.0  75884 23304 ?        Sl   08:05   0:00 docker-proxy -proto tcp -host-ip 192.168.11.241 -host-port 8080 -container-ip 172.17.0.3 -container-port 80
    root      5266  0.0  0.0  75884 23272 ?        Sl   08:05   0:00 docker-proxy -proto tcp -host-ip 192.168.11.241 -host-port 8282 -container-ip 172.17.0.2 -container-port 80
    root     20826  0.0  0.0   9008  1980 pts/0    S+   11:58   0:00 grep docker

*After "removed" there's not any cr. Command line started just after it. If that has any importance.

• Lately it's powered off every night. So that's an after boot output.

Please, can you tell me if it's possible to force not starting all the containers on boot?
    I want to test if I can start the plugin without the containers starting or already started.

I have the emby container. Could that be that the container starting delays too much? Or it being already started?

• FYI

And docker-plugin again offline

• The 1.10 update seems to bring some quite big changes and there is a migration required (should be automatic), but you need to restart the docker service. I haven't had the chance to upgrade to 1.10 myself yet so I can't really help out any more at the moment.

• Trying to show docker plugin page.

Zitat

Error: "Operation timed out after 30001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received" - Code: 28

I will reboot the server, kill all the containers and try to enable it again.
    Is something needed to get ready after this update like changing configuration files or something?
    Now you have a cobaya.

• I just updated my dev system with docker-engine 1.10 and had the same issue. Waiting for a bit and then manually stopping/starting the docker service fixed the issue for me. I know that they made some changes to how the image ID's are represented, which potentially could cause issues in the plugin. I'll test some more and see if I have to make any fixes in the code.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!