Wiki to be installed on OMV directly

• Good morning,

OMV currently runs on 2.1.X without any serious problems, so it is time to change a little bit.
    As I always get asked the same questions from my family, I want to setup a wiki (like MediaWiki or TikiWiki) for that.
    I do not want to do it in a VM, but on the main system. Has anyone already did something like this before?
    If so, with which wiki and have you faved specialties?
    Thank you for you feedback,
    br,

Gilhin

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've done a revamp for the omv wiki I am waiting for approval. I use dokuwiki it was very easy to setup. First I used a docker container, all ready to go. Then I moved the data to my personal vps, where I don't have docker. So I setup dokuwiki again from scratch,I used nginx and php5-fpm and it wasn't very hard to get it running.

For your server I would recommend using the nginx plugin or if you want something ready to start use some docker image.

• Offizieller Beitrag

What do I need the nginx-Plugin for? I thought that NGINX was installed with OMV?

sort of like easy to launch websites, you pick a shared folder for webroot, a port, you can create also another php pool assigned to the block.
    The listen [::]:80; is not allowed in the plugin, but you can create another small server block with that directive to create a reverse proxy in case you want to keep the webUI on port 80 and also the wiki.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!