notification rsync

• sorry i use google translation
    Hello
    when sending mail is enabled for rsync job, the mail notification is sent to the email address indicated in the From field in the email and not primary or secondary spots rsync only and not for other e-mail notification.
    openmediavault 0.4.6 and later
    thank you for your superb work

"Bonjour
    quand l'envoi de mail est activé pour les travaux rsync, les mail de notification sont adressé à l'adresse mail indiqué dans le champ éxpéditeur et non dans le mail primaire ou secondaire, uniquement pour les taches rsync et non pour les autres e-mail de notification.
    openmediavault 0.4.6 et ulterieur
    merci pour votre superb travail"

• hello
    sorry for late reply

very good job ! but if i want modify e-mail configuration after apply on web interface i have a error :

Erreur #0:
    exception 'ErrorException' with message 'call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'OMVSMARTModule' does not have a method 'mkConf'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/notify.inc:123
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, 'call_user_func_...', '/usr/share/php/...', 123, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/notify.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/email.inc(125): OMVNotifyDispatcher->notify(8, 'org.openmediava...', Array)
    #3 [internal function]: EmailRpc->set(Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(265): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('Email', 'set', Array)
    #6 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #7 {main}

• Is it possible to add the name of the rsync job to the notification email? I have like 10 jobs scheduled. and can't really tell from the email what job the notification is from:

Code
    Subject: Cron <root@nas> /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-04ecccb2-ca7e-4bf2-8bd7-05b0bdf99a2b [nas]
    Body:
    sending incremental file list

sent 91790 bytes  received 66 bytes  6334.90 bytes/sec
    total size is 339416573453  speedup is 3695094.21
    • Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "Tom"

Is it possible to add the name of the rsync job to the notification email? I have like 10 jobs scheduled. and can't really tell from the email what job the notification is from:

Code
    Subject: Cron <root@nas> /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-04ecccb2-ca7e-4bf2-8bd7-05b0bdf99a2b [nas]
    Body:
    sending incremental file list

sent 91790 bytes  received 66 bytes  6334.90 bytes/sec
    total size is 339416573453  speedup is 3695094.21

Great idea, i have included this feature in openmediavault 0.4.17, see https://sourceforge.net/p/openmediavault/code/456. The comment of a rsync job is used when he is not empty.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!