Problem with the WebDAV mount

• OMV 2.x
    • Problem with the WebDAV mount

Hi,

I try to add a WebDAV mount but I get always an error if I save the config:

Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf remoteshare 2>&1': /sbin/mount.davfs: kann die fuse-Gerätedatei nicht öffnen /sbin/mount.davfs: ich versuche es mit dem Kernel-Dateisystem coda /sbin/mount.davfs: keine freie coda-Gerätedatei gefunden

If I do the same from the console as root, same error:

root@NAS-Server:~# mount /media/a92d5f01-f39c-48cf-9592-7e9ebe368b4f/Test
      /sbin/mount.davfs: kann die fuse-Gerätedatei nicht öffnen
      /sbin/mount.davfs: ich versuche es mit dem Kernel-Dateisystem coda
      /sbin/mount.davfs: keine freie coda-Gerätedatei gefunden

I checked fstab and secrets files and all looks good. I have a 2nd Debian system build by hand from me and there it works well.

Any idea what could be wrong on my openmediavault system?

Helge
    • I solved the problem in the meantime. Original I used the backport kernel Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 3.16.0-0.bpo.4-amd64. After I changed it back to Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 it works now.

My other system is a Bananapi with kernel Linux version 3.4.104-bananian (root@bananapi) (gcc version 4.6.3 (Debian 4.6.3-14) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Apr 6 18:25:40 UTC 2015

Thx

Helge
    • glad you solved it! Curious, I never had problems with the BPO kernel. Maybe some kernel module is missing on your install..!?
      I never tried mapping a webdav share with my Pi system but that's not the point anyway ;)

Maybe you could give it a try re-installing the BPO kernel if that makes a difference ...
      OMV 2.x - Kralizec // Hardware: HP Microserver N54L, 4GB RAM, 2x3TB WD Red - RAID 1, Sandisk SSD 60GB for system