Can't delete MergerFS mount point

• I created a MergerFS mount point with two branches under the Union Filesystem and now I want to deleted that mount point. However, if I press deleted under the Union Filesystem tab, it says 'The configuration object is in use' and under the File Systems tab I'm not able to Unmount it (the Mount/Unmount buttons are greyed out).

I did try and manually remove the line in /etc/fstab with the mergerfs mount point but the mount point still appears.

Any suggestions?

• Any samba shares still active or plugins using the pool? Furthermore you have to delete your shared folder over the webui. But be careful and don't delete your data with it, if there is something inside.

• No Samba shares at all. There is however some folders under Shared Folders, but they use the direct path (i.e. /media/hdd1/folder) and not the mount point path (i.e. /media/mount point/folder). Not really sure why they are there because I did remove them from Samba.

Looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/4EXWXSu.png

• Do share folder belong to the mergerfs mount point even if they using the direct path? Beffy mentioned it a few post earlier and I wasn't sure about that point.

There is however some folders under Shared Folders, but they use the direct path (i.e. /media/hdd1/folder) and not the mount point path (i.e. /media/mount point/folder).

• Here you go. Two of the folders are on the 'wd_red_4tb_a' volume and the remaining three on the 'wd_red_4tb_b' volume (like this https://i.imgur.com/4EXWXSu.png)

• Thank you, subzero79. The thing is that I don't know how to delete them without deleting the entire folder. If I press the 'Delete' button I'm just asked if I 'really want to delete the selected item(s)' which would result in deleting the entire folder on the harddrive. It's not a big thing though, I'm just wondering how I can these items in this Shared Folders tab.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!