Can't access any share from MacOSX

• Hello,

I can't access any share from my Macbook, no matter what protocol I use (SMB, NFS, AFP). OMV Version 2.2.1 is currently used.
    If I connect from finder -> Go -> Connect to server -> smb://my.ip it gives me a list of all available shares/volumes. If I select one it says "You do not have permission to access this server". Almost the same with nfs://my.ip where this message comes right after connecting, not list of shares is shown.

If I want to connect from Time Machine it shows me all available shares. After connecting it asks me for username and password and then the error message "The operation couldn't be completed. (OSStatus error 13.)" comes up.

Every protocol (SMB, NFS, AFP) is also shown in Finder. If I open any of the shares from there it gives me the error "The operation can't be completed because the original item for "foldername" can’t be found"

What I did:
    Rebooted the Mac - Did not work
    Set chgrp admin /Volumes - Did not work
    Reset Permission with omv-extra at shared folders on the OMV Webgui, gave Administrator und users read/write permission, others none - Did not work
    Re-Added the user "NCP", Groups used: "users" - Did not work

Access on the Macbook did work a couple months ago, then it stopped working - Probably after an update on the Macbook but can't tell exactly when.
    Access with SMB from an Ubuntu machine works fine!

Is there an option to make it work with OSX (currently running El Capitan 10.11.2)?

• @WastlJ is using a Mac, maybe he can take a look at it.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Hello r88, did you ever get your Shares to work with macOS 10.11 ??

I'm building a new rig with OMV version 2.1 and my primary use-case is with (five) brand new MAC machines. running 10.12

Am I wasting my time?
    Should I use another NAS solution??

Thank to all for comments and/or suggestion.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!