Error opening .... undefined error

• trying to copy files from my Cisco equipment to tftp server. I keep getting "undefined error". If i create a file ahead of time in the ftp server and name it exactly the same it will work... But if Im trying to copy it to the server from the Cisco equipment for the first time it will fail. I checked the box in OMV tftp settings to allow new files to be created. Not sure why it still fails?

• Um, I guess we don't have much people that know tftp that specifically to figure what the problem might be. Since we're using the default debian packge of tftpd I'd suggest to also ask this over at a debian forum too.

A quick google search resulted in something like this: https://www.muchtall.com/2009/03/06/cisco-error-opening-tftpurl-undefined-error/

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!