Problem with installing transmission-bt plugin

• Hi guys
    Every time I tried to install transmissionbt I got error:

Zitat

Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/transmissionbt)

and in details:

BitTorrent Sync appeared on the left bar in Plugins but nothing works there (webui too).

I tried to reinstall plugin from webui and from command line by writing:
    apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-transmissionbt
    apt-get clean
    apt-get install openmediavault-transmissionbt

BUT nothing has changed in both, still the same error when OMV webui starts.

How can I install it? :(

-edit-
    I found command in another (similar) topic, look at this:

-edit2-

When I'm trying start transmission-daemon I got:

Zitat

root@openmediavault:~# sudo service transmission-daemon start
    Starting bittorrent daemon: transmission-daemonstart-stop-daemon: unable to start /usr/bin/transmission-daemon (Permission denied)
    failed!

Please help me, a really want this stuff :(

• I already installed: BTSync, nginx, remote desktop (which doesnt work too) and flash memory.

The result of this command is:

• It looks like the problem demon ( transmission-daemon). Because, unfortunately, can't start. Apparently there is something wrong with the permissions, but I checked, and even changed my permission but it did not work.
    The problem is the same package repository OMV-extra and the default of repo debian

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• It looks like the problem demon ( transmission-daemon). Because, unfortunately, can't start. Apparently there is something wrong with the permissions, but I checked, and even changed my permission but it did not work.
    The problem is the same package repository OMV-extra and the default of repo debian

Hi Cyryllo,

I'm newbie on BPI with OMV. My software version now is 2.2.5
    I've tried to purge all related package and re-install transmissionbt plugin (1.4) but still failed.
    is it no way to solve the problem? please help and advise. billion thanks.

After playing with permissions I found that some directories in '/' is not set to 755.
    So I set some of them:
    chmod 755 /etc/ lib/ var/ sys/ proc/
    And after that 'service transmission-daemon start' started successfully.

!!!! THINGS I DID BELOW MAYBE ARE NOT NEEDED AND ALSO MIGHT BE BAD TO YOUR SYSTEM !!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also before that I did following things (also on parent directories):

chmod 775 /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon
    chmod 775 /etc/transmission-daemon/settings.json
    chmod 775 /var/lib/transmission-daemon/info
    chmod 775 /root/.config/transmission-daemon
    chmod 775 /root/.config/transmission-daemon/*

And did these things
    chown debian-transmission:debian-transmission /var/lib/transmission-daemon/info/settings.json
    chown debian-transmission:debian-transmission /var/lib/transmission-daemon/info
    chown debian-transmission:debian-transmission /var/lib/transmission-daemon
    chown debian-transmission:debian-transmission /root/.config/transmission-daemon
    chown debian-transmission:debian-transmission /root/.config/transmission-daemon/*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!