error when updating

• I am getting an error when I run the update. I have tried changing the mirror, but that did not fix it. I get the same error with omv-aptclean. I have also made sure I have DNS set.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Disable the testing repo in the omvextrasorg section in the Webinterface.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Thanks for your help. That did get rid of that error. Unfortunately I get a different connection error now.

Thanks again for your help.

• Try it again later, sometimes the server where our homepage/repo is hosted is having some high load, causing timeouts.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Thanks, it seems to be working ~50% of the time. I have another problem maybe you can help me with. I have enabled the omv-extras main package repo, but no additional plugins show up after enabling and refreshing. I've tired updating it from the CL as well but none of the new plugins show up.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It should not be looking for stoneburner-testing packages on bintray. You did something wrong. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I'm sure I did something wrong. I was trying to get the plugins to show up and I enabled the testing repo, which then caused errors when trying to update. David told me to disable the testing repo which I thought I had done. Here's the output you asked for.

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                     2.2.1                          all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring             0.4                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg        3.0.10                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

Thanks for your help.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Enabling the testing repo didn't cause the problem. You install the OMV 3.x version of omv-extras. Not sure how or why.

As root:
    apt-get purge openmediavault-omvextrasorg
    wget http://omv-extras.org/omvextras.deb
    dpkg -i omvextras.deb

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!