Problem to lunch image

• Hello,

I try to install OMV in raspberry pi 2 in sd card 16Go and RAID (3 usb key of 128Go) and image omv 2.2.1_rpi2.

I am a new user OMV and I did some trial and error but I wanted to remake a clean intallation and I have this error message and I know how to remove it .
    I'm a beginner in linux .

http://hpics.li/254fabb

best regards,
    Wyrus

• Offizieller Beitrag

What are you writing the image with? How old is the SD card?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi ryecoaaron,

Thank you for your help. I formated the sd card with a software not win7, and use Win32 Disk imager. My Sd card have 1year old.

I try to install an other OS like Berry boot and that work.

Best ragards,
    Wyrus

• Offizieller Beitrag

I would try re-writing the card again. If you get the same error, try a different card.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Format an SD card that is 4GB or larger as FAT. See instructions on how to do this below.
    Download and extract the files from the NOOBS zip file.
    Copy the extracted files onto the SD card that you just formatted, so that this file is at the root directory of the SD card. Please note that in some cases it may extract the files into a folder; if this is the case, then please copy across the files from inside the folder rather than the folder itself.
    On first boot, the "RECOVERY" FAT partition will be automatically resized to a minimum, and a list of OSes that are available to install will be displayed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!