Looking for a DMS solution ( opensource package or commercial )

• While my OMV 2.x.y runs very stable for some time I now want to experiment with additional SW.

I'm looking for a Document Management System ( DMS ) .

Is there an opensource package or commercial SW available which can be run on OMV , in a VM or a docker container on my NAS ?

Has anyone some experience with such a solution on his NAS / OMV unit ?

• THX ness, I think Alfresco is not what I'm looking for. Alfresco ECM ( Enterprise Content Management) package seems to be Amazon cloud based ? Has a lot to offer I think I don't need.

But I will inform me futher on, watch their viedos and tutorials. Maybe the the opensource "Edition" is for me ? !

I need the DMS as a SOHO application and found meanwhile a DMS solution which can run in a docker cotainer on QNAP and Synology NAS systems, so I think it should be possible to run on OMV too. Checked their videos and for my use it seems very powerful. It's a commercial product with very attractice pricing,

Server SW is free, each client license costs only 49,- € once, no limits. Only limit is local disk space . :)

But before I've to learn a lot to handle the docker plugin of OMV , install wheezy and the DSM there and run it in a container. Hope to get some help in my following threads.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!