Transmission not connecting to Trackers after OMV 2.2 upgrade

• Hi Guys,

Since the update to Stone burner 2.2 my transmission plugin has stopped working. I haven't made any changes since the upgrade and i can say that it was working perfectly before. The error messages seem to be related to connection issues where it cant connect to trackers. I have tried the torrent files on my machine and they work straight away. Below are some example logs:

Apr 7 00:33:18 OMV transmission-daemon[2522]: Port Forwarding (UPnP) Port 51413 isn't forwarded (upnp.c:233)
    Apr 7 00:33:18 OMV transmission-daemon[2522]: Port Forwarding (UPnP) Port forwarding through "http://192.168.0.1:1900/ctl/IPConn", service "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:WANIPConnection:1". (local address: 192.168.0.100:51413) (upnp.c:279)
    Apr 7 00:33:18 OMV transmission-daemon[2522]: Port Forwarding (UPnP) Port forwarding successful! (upnp.c:282)

Apr 8 18:06:31 OMV transmission-daemon[2522]: INE ALL IN ONE CCIE BUNDLE Could not connect to tracker (announcer.c:999)

Apr 8 18:13:21 OMV transmission-daemon[2522]: Port Forwarding (UPnP) Port 51413 isn't forwarded (upnp.c:233)
    Apr 8 18:13:27 OMV transmission-daemon[2522]: Port Forwarding (UPnP) Port forwarding through "http://192.168.0.1:1900/ctl/IPConn", service "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:WANIPConnection:1". (local address: 192.168.0.100:51413) (upnp.c:279)
    Apr 8 18:13:27 OMV transmission-daemon[2522]: Port Forwarding State changed from "Forwarded" to "???" (port-forwarding.c:95)
    Apr 8 18:24:01 OMV transmission-daemon[2522]: INE ALL IN ONE CCIE BUNDLE Scrape error: Could not connect to tracker (announcer.c:1282)
    Apr 8 18:24:01 OMV transmission-daemon[2522]: INE ALL IN ONE CCIE BUNDLE Retrying scrape in 1830 seconds. (announcer.c:1291)
    :|

I have UPNP enabled on my router. I have checked all the ACL etc and they are all correct.

Any help in this matter i would appreciate it.

Regards

Grigoris

• Try another torrent. You can pick from Debian torrents see if they work. Check your dns settings also.

here

http://cdimage.debian.org/debi….0-amd64-CD-2.iso.torrent

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried the torrent you have sent me and it is working. So what appears to be the issue. I have always downloaded from the same source (torrentleech.org) and i can download fine on my local machine but not through OMV. Is there a particular reason as to why this is occurring. and if so how can i fix it?

Thanks in advance

• Offizieller Beitrag

No idea. Search the TL faq maybe the client is banned but I doubt it. I also use TL with transmission 2.84 in Jessie vps which is the same binary from omv.
    maybe the dns is not resolving properly what does nslookup tracker.torrentleech.org says?

you can also ask in their forums or read the faq if there is specific options to have In the client

• No idea. Search the TL faq maybe the client is banned but I doubt it. I also use TL with transmission 2.84 in Jessie vps which is the same binary from omv.
    maybe the dns is not resolving properly what does nslookup tracker.torrentleech.org says?

you can also ask in their forums or read the faq if there is specific options to have In the client

Hello again.

I will try your suggestion, although i don't think i will get anywhere because it was working before the update, so the chances of TL requiring a change in the client around the same time as i did the update are slim.
    This is what i get from nslookup.

Non-authoritative answer:
    Name: tracker.torrentleech.org
    Addresses: 94.242.253.20

Thanks

Grigoris

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!