Unkown ACL Username/Unsergroup

• Hello there.

I have got a problem about the ACL in the shared-Folder option.
    There is an unkown user and usergroup with name 1000 and 1001 in the ACL menu.

This happend:

1) if you have deleted a share-Folder and want to create a new one with the same name and path like before.

OR

2) Re-Install OMV on same hardware. Create a new shared-Folder an select the already existing folder. (this was a shared-Folder on the old setup).

OR:

3) just create a new share-Folder with any name...

I dont know what these users are and do. Mostly they will get read/write permissions on new shares automaticly...

I have a scrennshot, too.

I have looked in the /etc/openmediavault/config.xml for share-folders, too. But there are nothing..

1) Can anybody explain me what these users are and do?
    2) How can I hide, rename or delete them?
    3) What is the best workflow to create a new shared-folder on:
    3.1) new folder ?
    3.2) existing folder (re-install omv) ?

Greetings,
    Jens

Active services: ssh and clamAV

Iam using:
    ================================================================================
    = OS/Debian information
    ================================================================================
    Distributor ID: debian
    Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)
    Release: 7.10
    Codename: wheezy

= openmediavault information
    Release: 2.2.3
    Codename: Stone burner

= System information
    Linux NAS 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.78-1 x86_64 GNU/Linux

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can anybody explain me what these users are and do?

Looks like you installed inside an existing disk an not erased the contents (reformat)

How can I hide, rename or delete them?

The user database is located in this file

/etc/passwd

Take a look there to see which user has a name of 1000 or uid 1000.

Also the user should be displayed at the users panel, try and delete him from there.

• Hello there.
    thanks for your quick feedback.

Here is my passwd:

Okay, i See that the user "jens" has the 1000.
    Why is user "jens" listed two times in the screenshot? The blue-box overlays the username "jens".

I will reformat the disk and set the user and shared-folder again, like the suggestion from subzero79.
    I will give a feedback after that try.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!