Pydio Installation Guide

• Hi,

I am new to OMV ans wanted to test this plugin however I already fail at STEP 2

Open MySQL>>>create a database call: pydio >>>create a user call: pydio

When I open MYSQL in the Webinterface than there's no item to create Database. Can you help?

Thanks

Alex

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you click Show to go to the SQL Management site? This is where most of the work is done. Then login to MyWebSQL. There is a Database menu with the option to Create New.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I followed you guide and Pydio appears to be working (although i skipped the SQL stuff and used sqlite).

However, I'm trying to browse images through Pydio web and GET requests take ~10 seconds - during this time php-fpm is using 100% CPU usage. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm only running on an Atom N270 (1.6Ghz - single physical core) but I wasn't expecting it to be that slow.

• Hi,

I am now at step 11: cd /media/UUID/www/

Unfortunately there's no www folder (Under my specific UUID of course). Only my shared folders I setup at the beginning.
    Do I have to create the www folder by myself or should this have been done before by system?

Thanks

Alex

• /media/UUID/www/ is meant to be created manually.
    You can create in the OMV gui via the "Shared Folder" tab.

If you want Pydio to be installed under your OMV system, then it should be at /var/www/Pydio....

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• Hi,

ok got it thank.
    I did so and created the www/pydio folder. Linked in the the nginx server. Then downloaded pydio and extracted everything in the UUID/WWW/PYDIO folder. Than restarted the services and entered url:

http://192.168.27.145:81/ but only get an 502 Bad Gateway :(

So jut to be sure

Code
    root@openmediavault:/media/05415e07-78f9-4370-8cb1-b40335cdde7f/www/pydio# ls
    base.conf.php  cmd.php  conf  core  data  index.php  nginx.conf.sample  phpdoc.dist.xml  plugins  proxy.php  publicLet.inc.php  robots.txt  runTests.php  web.config.sample  worker.php
    root@openmediavault:/media/05415e07-78f9-4370-8cb1-b40335cdde7f/www/pydio#

does that fit?

Thanks for your support

Alex

• Check your permissions of Pydio folder.
    Ensure that you give an appropriate persmissions to Pydio such as www-data:www-data.

Code
    sudo chown -R www-data:www-data pydio

Code
    Adjust permissions

Make sure that under the pydio folder, the /data/folder and the .htaccess is writeable by your webserver, either by assigning owner to the web server user (generally www-data or apache) or assigning rights to all.
    On Windows, you would check the IIS_IUSRS permission.
    On Linux, this can be done with: chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/pydio/data.

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370

• No does not work. But I just reinstalled my system. Maybe there's something wrong cause I have done lot's of testing on this server. I will redo this on the plain system and will report back maybe in 1 hour or so.

Hopefully it will work then.

Thanks again

Alex

• Try this, don't install the package manually, but use the repo installation instead.
    Remove your existing Pydio, and follow the below steps:

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370

• Hi again,

ok I now installed pydio like you recommended above. It worked without problems. What is the default folder pydio is now installed?

I assume I have to link that in the Nginx Settings, right?

• I have updated the vhost codes & the instructions.
    Choose your installation method, and adapt to yours accordingly.

If you installed the Pydio by the repo method, then leave the "Directory" from the Nginx server settings empty.

Next, add/change this code accordingly to your system to your vhost from page 1, and restart your Nginx service.
    1. root /var/www/pydio;
    2. service nginx restart

Adapt to this path accordingly to your Pydio installation path:

:
    i.e

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370

11 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tinh_x7 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!