deluge 1.3.12

• updated to deluge 1.3.12
    scheduler is broken in deluge 1.3.12
    tried to uninstall and reinstall, can't see deluge anymore in omv-extras
    rebooted
    reinstalled omv-extras, enabled both downloaders categories, should be in "download managers testing", done refresh and apt clean multiple times, refreshes in plugins, nothing, no luck.

omv 2.2.5
    omv-extras 2.13.2

any idea?

thank you in advance.

• I never could get deluge to show up. I installed only deluged by hand instead. I don't use the scheduler so I can't comment about it.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I've been trying to install deluge using these commands since it still does not appear on the GUI OMV Extras repository.

The first command works, and I am able to download the file.

The second command returns an error: 'openmediavault-deluge_1.5_all.deb' is not a debian format archive
    dpkg: error processing openmediavault-deluge_1.5_all.deb (--install): subprocess dpkg-deb --control returned error exit status 2

This is probably just me being a Linux noob, but I am stuck.

System is x86 running off a flash drive with the low write plugin.

Is there any way to install deluge more easily than this?

Thanks so much.

• So I guess what you are telling me is that I can't run Deluge on the latest stable release (2.2.5)?

That sucks. . .

Does not seem to fit my experience. I am running OMV 2.2.5 and deluge (1.3.13-0~precise~ppa3), but I did not use OMV to install it via any type of plugin.

Do you have these in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-extras-org-stoneburner.list ?

Code
    # miller repo
    deb http://dh2k.omv-extras.org/debian/ stoneburner-miller main
    deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/deluge-team/ppa/ubuntu precise main

I only installed the components I needed:

deluged
    deluge-webui
    deluge-common
    deluge-web
    deluge-console

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

• Ok thanks for sticking with me here. I am so far behind both of you that I don't know how to check to see if those files are in the folder gderf mentioned, nor am I sure to which file subzero is referring.

Is there a general guide for installing plugins which are not included in the OMV extras repository, along with a list of plugins that work? Perhaps that would be more my speed.

• I wasn't talking about plugins, I was talking about installing programs by hand after getting the correct repositories in place on your system. This is done from the shell. Do you know how to get there?

--

• Yes, I know how to get there. I don't know how to check what repositories are on my system or how to install by hand. Is there a general walkthrough for something like this? I don't want to make you spell it out for just one person.

• In OMV-Extras.org enable the Download Managers and Download Managers Testing repos. Save and Apply.

Then in a shell, run this command:

apt-cache policy deluge-*

You should see many references to all the available deluge 1.3.13 packages. Decide which ones you want and install them. I only took the ones listed in my earlier post like this:

sudo apt-get install deluged deluge-webui deluge-common deluge-web deluge-console

Some other packages may be pulled in as dependencies.

That's all!

--

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

• Do you guys have any advice, how could I downgrade my deluge to 1.3.12?
    I used subzero79's tutorial, but it installed the latest stable release.
    I would like to have the 1.3.12 one, because the YaRSS2 plugin doesn't work with this release, but it does works with the 1.3.12.

• I am running Deluge:

Client: 1.3.12 on Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon
    Server: 1.3.13 on OpenMediaVault 2.2.9

YaRSS2-1.4.3 plugin works fine.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!