Performance Statistics Graphs not Working

• I installed OpenMediaVault on my Raspberry Pi 3, and when going through the configuration, I noticed that the selected timezone was wrong, so I modified it to match my timezone. Since doing this, the graphs for everything under the Performance Statistics tab have been acting strangely.

When I first boot the system, the "Last updated" timestamps on the graph are from December 2015, and there is data showing even though the OMV installation is only a day old at this point. After I hit the "Refresh" button, the timestamps on the graph update, but no data is shown, and all I see is this on every graph:

I rely on these graphs for monitoring the server's hardware usage, so it essential that they are working properly. What exactly has happened to cause this to happen, and how can I fix it?

• Offizieller Beitrag

The timezone wasn't wrong. It really needs to be set to something. So, I set it to my timezone to prevent other problems. You probably have duplicated and/or corrupt data. There is plenty of threads about this on the forum. Because the RPi doesn't have a realtime clock, it can happen easily. If usage data is "essential", either get an rtc for the RPi (and follow thread on forum how to setup) or get a system that has an rtc. Try the following to temporarily fix:

2.x upgrade - network monitoring graphs are missing

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• That's fine. I'm not concerned with the long-term storage of data. I just want the ability to look at recent data.

I would assume that such issues should only occur if the Pi is shut down? If that is the case, then I should be fine, as I plan to leave it running all the time, so the only reason it would ever be shut down is if there is a power failure.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It does sync the time as soon as possible when booting. I don't know if reboot/shutdown/unplug would cause an issue or not.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• New question: I just noticed that when I excute "omv-firstaid", there's a "fix RRD database" option. Would this work as a possible solution to the problem I mentioned in the initial post? I have not rebooted my Raspberry Pi to test it because if it does not work, I do not want to have to go through the hassle of deleting the database and starting fresh.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!