Union Filesystems Plugin Problems

• I am trying to use the union file systems plugin to create a pool but it does not work at all. I tried aufs, mhddfs and mergerfs and they all had the same result:

when creating the pool It says "saving...." followed by an error saying: gateway timeout..

If I go back into the plugin to see if it was created it says "loading..." for a while and then "communication failure" and then no pools are displayed. The same things happens if I click on the filesystems page as well. No filesystems are listed anymore.

When I try to recreate the pool and use the same name it says "pool name exists" even though I cannot see the pool at all.

I have reinstalled Openmediavault 3 times and only installed omv-extras and the union file systems plugin as well as update all packages. The very first time I was able to successfully create a mhddfs pool but then I deleted it and tried to make a mergerfs pool instead. This is when everything started to go wrong... Are there any logs I can check to see whats going wrong here?

• Offizieller Beitrag

When you use a beta release, you should ask early...

The unionfilesystems plugin is not ported to the changes in 3.0.25. You will have to wait for HK-47 to port it.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!