OMV Extras Unable to enable Repos via Switch -Work around found

• I acknowledge OMV 3 is Beta, I have installed for testing purposes and not for anything critical. Please do not think I am complaining. I am reporting my experience and work-around I employed.

Installed OMV Version 3.0.26 with no problem and updated from Update management with no problem.

Installed OMVExtras latest version ... turned out to be V 3.3.4 ... Wanted to enable Mono Repos so I could experiment with Sonarr but the Switch to enable Repos did not work with a single left click like it did in Stone Burner. Had not enabled OMV-Extras.org Testing yet but doing that had no effect. It would have only given additional plug-ins versions that are still in testing.

Uninstalled OMVExtras ... Ran Apt Clean got fresh download of the installer and ran it again with the same results and still at V 3.3.4 and no left click to enable Repos.

Ran Update from Repos page and Version changed to 3.3.5 but still not having switch to enable repos working as expected.

Tried Double Clicking on the switch with the same result as highlighting the repo I wanted and selecting edit ... from that screen the option to enable is present.

After doing this Sonarr is now in the list of plug-ins.

I can live with this work-around to enable repos and it may be helpful if someone else has the same problem.

A solution to fix the problem correctly would be appreciated if there is one ... or it may work itself out with time and revision changes. This is really a Non-Issue since I now how to enable via the work-around .... after all you enable what you want and move on. Not going to toggle switches on a regular basis.

If the procedure involves uninstalling OMVExtras ... okay. Please be verbose in explaining what to do or give a link to a place I can learn more. I have not had any luck finding how to "Clear the Cache" or to "Uninstall and Purge and then Reinstall" - which may be the correct solution.

OMV 2 |64 bit|

Your Test Results are back: You are Granted License to Own a Computer But Your Recent Score Does Not Allow For You To Connect a Mouse and Keyboard to it.
    You may study and retake the Exam ... If your score is sufficiently improved the License may be upgraded to allow for Mouse and Keyboard Connection.

• Offizieller Beitrag

This isn't a bug. It has never been possible to move a slider in a grid panel. That is why you have to go to the edit screen to enable/disable the repo. OMV 2.x used the checkbox to enable/disable the repos. That is why you didn't have to use the edit window. With OMV 3.x, I decided to combine the main repo tab and custom repo tab into one. Sorry, you don't like but until the option is available in OMV/extjs, it will remain like this. I don't mind it because it is only one more step and I don't enable/disable repos very often.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Glad to hear it is not a bug.
    Good news is that it's not broken and no need to repair and I had an idea that it is what I believe you indicate is a java script problem with this version.

I am not bothered by the way that it works and yes it is used so seldom it really makes no difference.
    I was not upset.

If anyone else has a similar concern they can get the answer by reading your reply.

OMV 2 |64 bit|

Your Test Results are back: You are Granted License to Own a Computer But Your Recent Score Does Not Allow For You To Connect a Mouse and Keyboard to it.
    You may study and retake the Exam ... If your score is sufficiently improved the License may be upgraded to allow for Mouse and Keyboard Connection.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!