Bad gateway error (nginx 502) when rebooting or shutting down OMV 3.0.29

• I get the following error when rebooting or shutting down the system via webgui.

<html><head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head><body bgcolor="white"><center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center><hr><center>nginx</center></body></html>

Can anyone help to solve this issue?

• Dear Wolf2000,

Thanx for your proposal. What do you mean by Controlling? I tried the other steps omv-fisrtaid -> configure wegui and service nginx restart. However, these two steps did unfortunately not solve the issue.

• Hi, I'm from Austria, sorry for my english

omv-firstaid - Configure network Interface

or try it with

service apache2 stop
    update-rc.d -f apache2 remove
    service nginx start

https://github.com/Wolf2000Pi

OMV6 Hewlett-Packard HPE-411at - Intel Core i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz - 16GB Ram

Proxmox omv 7 sandworm Dell OptiPlex 7050 i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz - 32GB Ram (Test!!!!)

• Same for me. Th error depends on the browser. With Google chrome i got the following error:

<html><head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head><body bgcolor="white"><center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center><hr><center>nginx</center></body></html><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --><!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

But with firefox the error is not the same:

<html><head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head><body bgcolor="white"><center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center><hr><center>nginx</center></body></html>

@votdev do you know what it means?

thank you!

• The webserver is stopped very fast, so the webgui can not load the shutdown or reload pages anymore. This is an open issue which should be fixed sometime.

is it safe to ignore this error?

The webserver is stopped very fast, so the webgui can not load the shutdown or reload pages anymore. This is an open issue which should be fixed sometime.

The webserver is stopped very fast, so the webgui can not load the shutdown or reload pages anymore. This is an open issue which should be fixed sometime.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!