Unable to install plugins

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need to set your dns server in network settings.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

The error message says it can't resolve the domain name. That is a DNS problem. Not sure what else to tell you.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• i rebooted and it fixed the problem but now when i try and install own cloud it shows this.

>>> *************** Error ***************
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-owncloud 2>&1': E
    :
    Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)

E
    :
    Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?

<<< *************************************

• Offizieller Beitrag

While I wouldn't use the owncloud plugin, you just need to wait a bit. OMV auto-downloads updates when starting. Once it is done, that problem will go away.

• wasnt a good idea to install owncloud i now get this when i try get to the dashboard
    Error #3008:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to load configuration (Warning 1549: failed to load external entity "/etc/openmediavault/config.xml" (line=0, column=0))' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config.inc:580
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/env.inc(22): require_once()
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(23): require_once('/usr/share/php/...')
    #2 {main}
    is there anyway i can restore the previous settings?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!