rsnapshot missing as plugin for OMV 2.x ?

• created from:

https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…/openmediavault-rsnapshot

a package

but now my OMV 2.x is telling me its a package for OMV 3.x

In an older installation on another NAS I have the 1.011 version of rsnapshot is the deb somewhere available? Cannot find it.

update .. dunno what I did but after log on again suddenly this version of rsnapshot is in my extensions and I can install it ..
    very very very .. wierd. ..

5x HP Microserver Gen8, 4x with OMV. (3x OMV4 and 1x OMV5)

(Busy with migrating to 1 NAS) Puffer: 4x3TB RAID5; Nemo:4x3TB RAID5; Shark: 4x2TB RAID5 and Whale: 4x10TB UNIONFS with SNAPRAID

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von aroundmyroom ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Don't build plugins from github. Especially from the master branch. Most master branches are for OMV 3.x. Lots of the plugins have a 2.x branch.

1.0.11 is the newest version for OMV 2.x. You can get it here but your problem is probably the new omv-extras signing key. Read

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks..

the key was not wrong
    gpg: Total number processed: 1
    gpg: unchanged: 1

its also wierd, I build the plugin, I uploaded it, it was accepted, than it told me when I tried to install that it was for 3
    I tried to remove, but failed in the search how, than after an hour or so I re logged on I cleaned the apt-get part and suddenly the 1.011 was there .. Jippiee ;)

.. in the end I am not going to use it as rsync itself is doing its job ok .. (copied 3TB yesterday) ..

5x HP Microserver Gen8, 4x with OMV. (3x OMV4 and 1x OMV5)

(Busy with migrating to 1 NAS) Puffer: 4x3TB RAID5; Nemo:4x3TB RAID5; Shark: 4x2TB RAID5 and Whale: 4x10TB UNIONFS with SNAPRAID

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!