Error #5002

• Hello,

yesterday I´ve logged into the web frontend. After some time I got a white page with these error message.
    Do I have to care about that?

Error #5002:
    exception 'OMV\ErrorMsgException' with message 'Invalid IP address' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/session.inc:188
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/session.inc(212): OMV\Session->validateIpAddress()
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(34): OMV\Session->validate()
    #2 {main}

• I also have this message but just when I log in from the Google Chrome app from my Android phone. If I log in with my PC no problem, or if I use another web navigator for android no problem at all.

Quite strange.

It would be good to have an idea of why this happens.

Best regards.

• Same problem here, after a minute or so of inactivity. Reloading page helps, but throws me to login.
    It's omv running in VirtualBox on Windows host. Chrome Browser

Also: 1 in 5 cases, webpanel stops reacting to clicks. Have to clean cache and cookies to make it work again.

Edit: Ok, both errors may have something to do with an extension of the chrome browser. I don't get errors when using incognito mode. Nothing shows up in chrome developer console though.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!