Calibre plugin disappeared

• I installed the OMV-Extras plugin by downloading the file off the website and uploading it. While checking out the plugins available I saw the calibre plugin. After installing several other plugins I decided to install the calibre plugin. When I look at my list of plugins in Plugins or OMV-extras calibre is not there to install. I tried installing the OMV-Extras through the command line and this didn't solve the issue.

What's going on here? Is there another way to install this plugin?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Abandoned plugins

Hint - calibre is on the list of plugin that I am not going to maintain anymore. So, it will not work unless someone ports it to the latest OMV changes (datamodels).

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• ryecoaaron, does that explain why I saw it when I first downloaded the OMV extras then later after I installed a few other plugins it disappeared? Did this plugin get dropped and pulled out of people's systems?

• Offizieller Beitrag

It was in the repos until OMV 3.0.13. Maybe your system hadn't been refreshed?? Not sure. I can't pull it from people's systems though.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• you can install it your self using the official script from the owner here the link to the my post on this site
    I test it on my test VM and it works.
    plugin just makes it easier, but since I do not know how to write the plugin I have to go around it :)

omv 3.0.56 erasmus | 64 bit | 4.7 backport kernel
    SM-SC846(24 bay)| H8DME-2 |2x AMD Opteron Hex Core 2431 @ 2.4Ghz |49GB RAM
    PSU: Silencer 760 Watt ATX Power Supply
    IPMI |3xSAT2-MV8 PCI-X |4 NIC : 2x Realteck + 1 Intel Pro Dual port PCI-e card
    OS on 2×120 SSD in RAID-1 |
    DATA: 3x3T| 4x2T | 2x1T

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!