Undefined index: dryrun

• Hi all.

This is my first post. I have been reading you from one year ago and i have learned a lot from you, but this time I have not found solution for this problem. I hope you can help me with this.

This is run rsync dialog window shows:

Thank you guys.

• Thank you votdev. Script works well but I have another error :cry:

Undefined index: partial

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined index: partial' in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/rsync.inc:250
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/rsync.inc(250): exception_error_handler(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/openme...', 250, Array)
    #1 [internal function]: RsyncRpc->get(Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(265): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('Rsync', 'get', Array)
    #4 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #5 {main}

Regards!!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Use the more or less same script

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    . /etc/default/openmediavault
    . /usr/share/openmediavault/scripts/helper-functions
    omv_config_add_element "//services/rsync/jobs/job" "partial" "0"

I am currently confused, the missing config options should be added automatically during package update. So how did you install OMV or from which version are you coming from, e.g. 0.3.xxx -> 0.4.xxx ?

• Thanks again, you save me from make again all rsync jobs.

I had a 500 internal server error, then I tried to execute apt-get autoremove, but it did not work. Finally, I decided to purge and reinstall/update all and it remove a few conf files. For update, I added latest omv repository, and did dist-upgrade. That was all, I think.

Thank you again.

Regards from Spain!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!