SABnzbd not Updating and Docker not working

• Hello.

I'm having a problem with SABnzbd its not updating. In the GUI there is a button saying update SABnzbd but when i click it nothing happens and its not updating. What would be the problem and how can find the log file.

Another problem my docker plugin is stuck for the last 2 month can't start it and cant update it:

I have tried removing it and reinstalling it but still the same results i get

I tried to reseach it on other forum to but had no luck. I received an error stating i need to update the kernel is this correct?

Any help would be nice.

Regards
    Wafic

• The same here.
    I have a fresh new install of OMV 2.x and I wanted to install sabnzbd, all I can get is that :

• I found something.
    During the installation, the script /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-sabnzbd.postinst download a file and with a grep and sed get the last version of sabnzbd. the line containing the version is correctly found by the sed command seems non tu extract the string matching the version.
    To make my install working I edited the /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-sabnzbd.postinst, and I forced the version number :

Code
    STABLE=1.1.0
    wget -q -nv http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbdplus/${STABLE}/SABnzbd-${STABLE}-src.tar.gz -O /tmp/sabnzbdplus.tar.gz

I'll send a message to the package maintainer

• Like I stated on github you installed 1.0.5 version of the plugin, this is an old version and does not work like you said but the latest version (1.0.10) does.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• I found something.
    During the installation, the script /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-sabnzbd.postinst download a file and with a grep and sed get the last version of sabnzbd. the line containing the version is correctly found by the sed command seems non tu extract the string matching the version.
    To make my install working I edited the /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-sabnzbd.postinst, and I forced the version number :

Code
    STABLE=1.1.0
    wget -q -nv http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/sabnzbdplus/sabnzbdplus/${STABLE}/SABnzbd-${STABLE}-src.tar.gz -O /tmp/sabnzbdplus.tar.gz

I'll send a message to the package maintainer

I've been stuck on 1.0.3 for quite some time. Would this workaround resolve my issue? If so, would updating work as expected going forward? Also, is it important to paste that code into any particular section of openmediavault-sabnzbd.postinst or does it not matter? Thanks!

• So, noticing my sabnzbd is also still on 1.1.0 (vs 1.1.1), is there a reason the plug-in still uses sourceforge as the source vs GitHub? Sourceforge is still only showing downloads for 1.1.0 but GitHub is where the actual repository sits now.
    https://github.com/sabnzbd/sabnzbd

Is it possible to edit the plugin to use GitHub instead? (I'll tackle it myself if needed, just need some guidance to the all the touch points/scripts that would need to be edited...)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are there any plans to update the Sabnzbd plugin to point to Github?

If you are using OMV 3.x, it already does - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…avault/mkconf/sabnzbd#L21

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV 3.x is production ready in my opinion.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• thanks ryecoaaron,

I'll bite the bullet and upgrade to 3.x eventually. Just enjoying the stability of my 2.x setup at the moment,I'm sure an upgrade to 3.x would need a bit of tinkering for all the plugins to work as they should after an upgrade.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!