Owncloud 8 install on OMV 3

• Hello,

I know OMV 3 doesn't officially support owncloud. I have installed OMV 3 on a new jessie server. I followed this guide here: https://www.howtoforge.com/tut…installation-on-debian_8/ to get my owncloud working. I actually installed it with the opensuse repos for jessie. The only difference is that I'm using owncloud 8.

I followed the instructions to the letter and everything worked. No errors, apache2 works just fine and has enabled owncloud. However, I just can't get to access owncloud from the browser. When I put my ip address, only omv web gui comes on. Please help.

• I fixed it. I now have owncloud running awesomely after having followed the guide. I had to edit my /etc/apache2/port.conf and make it listen to 8443 then I needed to install libapache2-mod-php5 as this dependency was missing. My problem is resolved. If anyone want, I can write a script that will automate the install, configure everything eg: apache2, owncloud.conf and make you have own cloud ready to go on omv jessie.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!