rootfs full after removing a raid hard drive

• Hi.

Can someone please help. I'm not sure where to turn...

After having had a raid drive fail, I have replaced the culprit drive and rebooted. Now I can no longer access the GUI due to space issue. Doing a df I see that the OS drive rootfs is completely full.
    I am thinking it might be some bad mounting issue with how i setup the partitions but I am not experienced enough to see where that would be the case (I already modified /etc/fstab to ignore one filesystem)

Here is my partition layout..

Thanks!!

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you have configured a rsync job this might be the reason. If the filesystem is not mounted the files will be copied to the root filesystem for example /media/<uuid>/<sharename>.

• I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to an rsync mount. I even deleted the entire rsync directory (normally rsync does an copy from one mdadm raid partition to another).

However, I don't see anything stand out. I'm puzzled at this point with what to do next to resolve this...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!