Error: "Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusfs2WVj' (size=0)."

• OMV 3.x
    • Giancky79 wrote:

With new version of openmediavault change something or we found same problem?
      Did you update OMV in the Updates tab? The dashboard should be reporting that you are running 4.1.22 if you hope to avoid this issue. The kernel version (pve 4.15.18) has nothing to do with this error.
      omv 5.1.2 usul | 64 bit | 5.3 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.1.7
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • yes is the last update, but i have found a fix ( i think is my inexperience with a permission folder), i put privilege in group and not working, if i put privilege for single working, is correct? nope, not working

Source Code

1. Errore #0:
      2. OMV\Exception: Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatus85zHjq' (size=0). in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc:207
      3. Stack trace:
      4. #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc(223): OMV\Json\File->getContents()
      5. #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(340): OMV\Json\File->read()
      6. #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(262): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->finalizeBgProcStatus('/tmp/bgstatus85...', '', Object(OMV\Exception))
      7. #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->pullImage(Array, Array)
      8. #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      9. #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('pullImage', Array, Array)
      10. #6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'pullImage', Array, Array, 1)
      11. #7 {main}
      Display All
      ok i found where is the problem, or i hope is this the problem, when install virtualbox, inside tmp directory i found a file <.vbox-vbox-ipc> with permission root, after reboot permission changed in 997, after that, the error tmp appear.
      deleted virtualbox and reboot, the problem not appear
      Images
      • Schermata 2019-05-05 alle 21.11.53.png

12.79 kB, 467×23, viewed 119 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by Giancky79 ().