[OMV Extras] - Is it possible to enable plugin repo's from command line?

• Today I bit the bullet and upgraded OMV 2.0 to 3.0.
    Went without a hitch and everything works fine except for the webinterface, which gives me the following error:

Code
    Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory

Following the problem led me to the following thread: http://forum.openmediavault.or…ket-after-upgrade-to-3-0/
    This led me to the conclusion I have plugins installed which do not work with 3.0 (yet). However running "dpkg -l | grep openm" prints the following list, which by my knowledge should be compatible:

Still had the same web interface error so I tried reinstalling OMV-Extra's with:

Code
    wget http://omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all3.deb
    dpkg -i openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all3.deb
    apt-get update

Still this did not resolve my error. So I tried removing some plugins, which also did not work. Thus I tried reinstalling plugins but when doing an "apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault-...", I get the following message:

Code
    Reinstallation of openmediavault-plexmediaserver is not possible, it cannot be downloaded.

Which lead me to the conclusion that re-installation of omv-extras disabled the plugin repo's I had selected under the OMV-Extra's tab in the web interface. Normally, it would be as easy as logging in and selecting the repo's I want but since the web interface is not working is there a way to manually enable those repo's? Or is my thinking twisted?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yep, you can enable the repos from the command line but you have to edit /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. Just change the enable field to 1 instead of 0. Then omv-mkconf omvextras.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!