Media center - idea

• I decided to extend the possibility of my server with the media center. I bought a graphics card with hdmi and installed xbmc. I think that it was good to think about the plugin that installs to xbmc. The plugin can be to set basic settings like the inclusion of xbmc on startup, etc.

Documentation reviewed OMV, but never found the basic application/plugin (something to the style of the skeleton of apps).

Preferably instructed to have me where to start writing this plgin. I know php, html and jquery.

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    Banana Pi + 16GB SD + 500GB - test platform omv 3.0.X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    Banana PRO + 8GB SD + 320GB - test platform omv 30..X - ARM - 3.4.104 kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Offizieller Beitrag

Look at the minidlna plugin (files here). You will need to know extjs and bash scripting as well.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• You talking about this framework http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs3/ ?

I know that the world does not expect the us to many. It is sufficient that you answer yourself a very important question: what I like to do in life, and then start to do it.

HP N36L Microserver 60GB SSD + 2x 250GB HDD + 2x 1TB omv 3.0.X 64 bit - 3.16 backport kernel
    SimpleNAS project - OpenMediaVault and Case for Banana Pi/PRO/M1/M1+/M3, LM Guitar

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes. Although, the next version of OMV is planned to use extjs4.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• v5 or v6?

• Offizieller Beitrag

0.5 is the plan.

• Thanks for the reply :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!