[OMV ODROID-XU4 Cloudshell LCD ]

• Hi everybody !

I just update older post to configure properly LCD screen on odroid-xu4 to show info from cloudshell script.

[GNU General Public License (GPLv2)]

First of all we need to configure LCD screen and add next lines...

Module configuration (link)

• $ echo "options fbtft_device name=hktft9340 busnum=1 rotate=270" > /etc/modprobe.d/odroid-cloudshell.conf

• $ echo "spi_s3c64xx" >> /etc/modules

• $ echo "fbtft_device" >> /etc/modules

Next steps...

• $ sudo apt-get update
    • $ sudo apt-get install curl sysstat

I did work with this version of cloudshell script:
    forum.openmediavault.org/wsc/index.php?attachment/5387/ (You can download from here)

Now we need to install .deb package: (wget command download the file on your current path, I recommended you create some folder to save "installation files and instrucctions")

Before that you probably get some error... Don't worry
    The installation package put on /bin directory a script file, yes.. cloudshell.

I attached a modified file that contains some "extra" information

I had a problem with CPU usage but you will see in a script file some lines with cpu usage options... you can try it.

This is part of /etc/inittab file, you need to view, compare and add lines to get cloudshell on TTY1
    The initttab file contains a "loop" to show information on lcd screen, if is not modified, the program mingetty will be running instead of cloudshell

forum.openmediavault.org/wsc/index.php?attachment/5389/
    # YOU NEED TO CHANGE LINE 54 FOR 55

Bash: INITTAB
    54 # 1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty --autologin root tty1
     55 1:2345:respawn:/bin/cloudshell --autologin root tty1
     56 2:23:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty2
     57 3:23:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty3
     58 4:23:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty4
     59 5:23:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty5
     60 6:23:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty6

The other one contains two files, "cloudshell_lcd.original" and "cloudshell"
    "cloudshell" is the most important and you should copy on /bin to get information on lcd screen...
    forum.openmediavault.org/wsc/index.php?attachment/5390/

NOTE: Im afraid of CPU usage are not real so...in this point I appreciate any suggestion to show real CPU usage, in that point only shows "sys cpu usage"...

Hope that I have been able to help resolve this problem

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!